16 Important Lessons That I Learned In 8 Days: August 12, 2017 to August 19, 2017
- It’s important to respect yourself to earn respect from others.
- Failure is normal but you should not treat it as the end. (Lesson Credits: Mr. Narinder Garcha)
- Enthusiasm of a Teacher may also began to deteriorate if students do not take active participation in the assigned tasks.
- When you realize what you really want to do, it becomes hard to concentrate on other tasks but your goal. (P.S. Writing the first book.)
- That Awesome moment when you achieve whatever you were chasing from a very long period of time. (P.S. First Book Published.)
- It feels amazing when you achieve the goal that you had been pursuing from a very long time.
- No matter what you do or how you do, you must have patience in your life. (Lesson Credits: Navjot Kaur)
- Sometimes, people may try to manipulate you against the person you admire the most, but always listen to your heart and take a stand for what you feel right. (A first day experience of being an Author)
- Think First, then take a decision. There is no point in thinking after taking a decision.
- When you learn to take a stand on your decision, it automatically slows down the voices of people that turn you down.
- You must do your work by yourself. Depending too much on people may not help you to get things done on time. (Lesson Credits: Rahul Sharma Sir)
- Sometimes, it becomes really important to know what you are capable of, as this is what helps you to realize what you deserve. (Lesson Credits: Navjot Kaur)
- Small achievements must be rejoiced in a best manner as they build our confidence to dream bigger. (P.S. Received ‘Smiley’ from Narinder Garcha Sir)
- Make your basics strong, your career will become stronger. (Lesson Credits: Suresh Kashyap Sir)
- Decide the job you want to do. Start working on the skills required to get that job. Finally, get placed in your dream company. (Lesson Credits: Suresh Kashyap Sir)
- “These 20 years will create the main part of your life.”, Suresh Kashyap Sir.
What Did You Learn Today?
Share Your Knowledge.
Keep Learning 🙂
Keep Sharing 🙂
Thanks & Regards,